Dental Search Engine optimization
get your website seen by potential patients
Ethical, white-hat SEO Solutions
improve your local search engine rankings for your dental practice
rank your practice on google
SEO solutions specific to you
improve your website with custom solutions
Our services are broken down into three primary focuses. These focuses aim to bring improvements to your website speed, increasing the keywords in which you rank for, and drive quality, local traffic to your dental office.
Each of our services costs $350 per month, with no long-term contracts, ever. Not sure if you’re able to afford that? Reach out to us and we can custom tailor a solution just for your needs while fitting your budget.
Our Technical solutions aim to improve the speed at which your site loads, make it easier for Google to find your site, and setup backend improvements to better structure your website.
- Achieve near perfect Google Page Speed test scores
- Create structured data so Google knows what content is actually on your web pages and what services you provide
- Cut out ‘code bloat’ to reduce response times and drastically ramp up loading speeds
- Attribute alt-tags and descriptions to all photos and media
- Setup Yoast SEO throughout your website and custom tailor titles, slugs, and page descriptions
- Eliminate any technical errors and so much more
One of the most important factors into what keywords your website will rank for is your content. Creating great content around quality search terms will position your dental practice in front of the local patients you most desire.
- In-depth keyword research into what terms local search terms patients are searching for in your area
- Curate custom content centered around these search terms to strengthen where your website appears in Google results
- Improve H1 & H2 page titles
- Strengthen internal linking to boost crawlability
- Improve readability and much more
Many things can be done outside of your website which can give your rankings a boost. Earning links from other websites and ensuring your N.A.P (Name, Address & Phone Number) are the same across the internet will help bring additional traffic to your site.
- Create external back-linking campaign
- Track N.A.P (Name, Address, and Phone Number) to ensure directory listings are displaying your information properly
- Create & optimize your Google My Business listing
- Ensure social media links are up-to-date and accurate